You would need to :
1. Download the control from realsignature.com and copy the dll to the bin directory of your project
2. Add <ASP:WebSignature ID="WebSignature1" runat="server"> </ASP:WebSignature> to the cell in the design view where you want the signature to sit
3. Add <%@ Register assembly="WebSignature" namespace="RealSignature" tagprefix="ASP" %> to the first line of the page directives panel
4. In your db you need a field (image or varbinary(max) ) to store the signature
5. Create an add page and ensure the Imagefield is on the page.
6. Add an include in the code behind: using RealSignature;
7. Add some code to the AddRecord control class in the code behind: This will save the signature to the db (field is called mysig) (you can convert to vb using http://converter.telerik.com/
public override void GetUIData()
WebSignature WebSignature1 = (WebSignature)FindControl("WebSignature1");
this.DataSource.mysig = WebSignature1.ImageBytes;
You ideally would load into VS and set the reference to the dll you copied into your bin directory so that it will compile correctly.